Our site is packed with ways for you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
Our services are focussed around Network Care, a revolutionary hands-on therapy which connects you to built-up tension in your body, allowing you to develop new strategies to release this on your own, promoting the clarity and flexibility your body needs to adapt to the challenges of our busy lives.
WE ARE OPEN DURING LOCKDOWN
As a fully registered and regulated medical provider, Abundant Life will remain open during the lockdown period. Allowing us to provide uninterrupted medical care whilst adhering to safe COVID practices to protect our clients.
Please phone to reschedule your appointment if you:
• Have been diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently been in contact with someone with the virus
• Are self-isolating
• Have or had a high temperature in the last 14 days
• Have a loss or change of smell and taste
• Had a recent notification from the NHS Track and Trace
• Are in a vulnerable group - considered at risk of Coronavirus.
You may already be aware that Dr Thomasina is currently on sabbatical. During this time Dr Krishan Ramyead is stepping in to provide the same high standards you have come to expect.
If you wish to find out more about Dr Krishan go to his ‘about’ page on our website.
We are happy to be able to offer remote sessions if you need to shield or for anyone that prefers not to take the risk to come in person. To book a remote session email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.